Indiana Association of Home and Hospice Care (IAHHC)
It is our mission to provide you with comprehensive, up-to-date data, quickly and securely. Our report management platform provides clients with automated integration to state, local and federal reporting agencies which allow us to provide you with instant access to background check information. We operate in full compliance of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and offer the highest level of privacy encryption and malware protection. Our US based client services team is available by phone, text or email to address any questions or concerns you may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thoroughness of Records
We know protecting your clients is your top priority. Our company policy requires that each record be reviewed by a researcher who will determine if additional information should be gathered on the criminal charge. We perform online and offline searches to find the information you need to properly qualify an applicant. We will not only provide the records to you but we will also help you understand the information provided to you. If you ever have questions regarding any of your searches a representative will be available to answer any questions you have.
Indiana Law: IN Home Healthcare Law
Other Possible Fees
C4 Operations performs database verifications to ensure clients receive accurate and reliable criminal history information. If there is a criminal record on the InstaCriminal Database Search a County Criminal Search will be ordered at a county level to verify the accuracy of the record. If the record can be verified it is then reported to you. This is considered “best practice” by the FCRA. The cost of County Criminal Record Search for record verification purposes is $8.50 plus Court Access Fee’s when applicable. There are no Court Access Fees in the state of Indiana.
Compliance and Security
We operate in full compliance of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and offer the highest level of privacy encryption and malware protection.
(a $20 value)
- Package is Compliant with the New Indiana State Law Effective July 1, 2016.
- • InstaCriminal National Alias Name Search
- • Social Security Search
- • Nationwide Sex Offender Registry
- • One County Criminal Record Search
- Additional County Searches to assure compliance with House Bill 350 are $8.50 each.
- • State Criminal Information
- • National Federal Criminal Court Search
- • National Fugitive List
- • Terrorist Watch List
- • Immigrations Most Wanted List: This list watches for crimes committed elsewhere where individuals are known to be trying to immigrate to the U.S.
- • Foreign Nationals / Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)
- • Government Watch
- • Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
- • Federal No Fly List
- • America’s Most Wanted Fugitive List
- • Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Watch List
- • Federal Reserve Board Watch List
- • System of Award Management – Excludes Parties List
- • U.S. Department of the Treasury – Primary Money Laundering Concerns List